Roden 5


Sunday, June 7, 2009

Help Me......

Do you see the kind of people I get to deal with on a daily basis? This is the kind of stuff that happens when mom steps into the other room.




Janie and Derek had Hawaiian day this week. Janie was excited, Derek was tolerant. He actually wore a grass skirt for about 3.7 seconds, and I never got a picture of it.



We are finally done with baseball. This is Derek and his team at closing ceremonies yesterday receiving their second place trophies. They ended 15-1, and never got a chance to play the first place team, who went undefeated.


I'm a little sad it's over, but very happy to have some extra time for things like painting my basement. That project came to a big stall when it came time for us to do some of the work ourselves. But now we will have more time, and hopefully we can get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment