Roden 5


Saturday, June 13, 2009

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest??

So, it's June 13th and I think we've been transported to another climate zone. It has rained every day but 2 this month, and when I say rain, I mean downpour. I think we've gotten like 80 inches of water or close to it. Summer is going to be gone, and we haven't even made it to the pool yet.
Janie's soccer season ended today much the way it began: cool and wet. She's really started to pick up on what to do. Unfortunately, today's game was called before halftime because of a tremendous rain and lightening storm.

Grandpa Treseder brought this lovely thing for Meghan to wear. Not surprisingly, she only wore it for about 30 seconds.

Here she is receiving her trophy in the car with the rain in the background.

This is a picture we took on the way home, just before we lost almost all visibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment