


So it happened: my sweet little girl, Meghan, my firstborn, became a teenager this week. I can't believe how fast life is flying. When did she grow up? Mark and I are very proud of her. She's a good kid, a good student, and we are lucky to be her parents. Happy Birthday, Meggie!!
Of course, we like these two clowns also. Before we know it, they'll be teenagers too.


Well, the reason I haven't updated in so long is because we finally went on our annual trip to Disneyland. We wait for it all year, and it goes by so fast. Of course the week before we left and the week after we got home were crazy, so now it's the end of May all of a sudden. We went over Mother's Day weekend, which is a perfect time to go. The day we got down to SoCal we were able to spend time at my aunt and uncles' house. The kids swam and we visited with my cousins. That was fun. We did have to stop at In-n-Out, of course. We are getting one at home, but I'm afraid it won't be the same. I put in a lot of pics, but it was hard to choose because we had so many great memories of the trip.





Janie was my only taker for the big ferris wheel. Grandpa came too, but Grandma watched from the safety of the ground.


We were lucky enough to be joined by lots of family while we were here. Josh, Lauren, Mary, Matthew, and Emily came and met us, and Aunt Terri came down from Utah the same week and brought Eric, Melissa, Harrison, Isaac, and Grant.




We had a great time, as usual. It's hard to think of not coming back for a year, but we also realize we are very lucky to be able to go to Disneyland so often.
I don't have a good way to take pics of Derek's games, but here's an attempt. His team, the Reds, are 12-1 with 3 games left. He's had a fun year.

No comments:
Post a Comment