

This is a late blog for Janie's birthday, but I wanted to pay a little tribute to my last born child. It's hard to believe that just six years ago, on Father's Day, my water broke and, 2 hours later, Janie came into our family. She has been so fun. Because of her birth order, she is sometimes mature beyond her years, and she has a quirky personality that makes us laugh daily. Happy Birthday to our little caboose!

I worried all week leading up to June 15th because we planned to be outside all day, first at the zoo, then at the park for dinner. I am not lying when I say that every day for the previous week and a half had looked like Janie's soccer game from my last entry, but we were blessed with great weather all day long. Not a drop of rain fell! It returned the next day, but stayed away for our day-o-fun.

Janie's cousins (and lucky for me, their mothers) were all able to join us at the zoo. Here are a few pictures from the day.



No comments:
Post a Comment