



On Tuesday, we headed to Newport Beach. It's worth another 11 hour drive just to come here one day. My very pregnant cousin Lauren came with her kids and some friends and Katie decided to drive today (I guess she's not so fearless after all). We had a great day, very relaxing. We enjoyed our favorite one dollar bags of donut holes and had the best burger ever from TK's for lunch. We barbequed at the Dunn's that night and my Aunt Patty came home from Utah (she was visiting my cousins Mike and Lindsey who just had a new baby).



Wednesday was spent shopping and swimming. We had pizza for dinner and then Josh was nice enough to watch all the kids while the ladies (mom, me, Katie, Lauren, and Aunt Patty) went to see The Time Traveler's Wife. We went to the really yummy yogurt place for the second night in a row afterwards. We headed home the Thursday morning. It was a short trip, but we had fun. Thanks to all the family that accomodated us and hung out with us.

On Saturday Janie lost her other front tooth. She now has no way to bite any food. She looks cute, though. I will put some pics up next of our new basement, which is almost done. Very exciting!
I wish I was there! You guys always have so much fun!! I miss you tons !
ReplyDeleteLove Mallory
p.s.- Janie, good luck eating anything!! : )
HEY! Lovin' the fake Disney trip pics and everything else :) We should be up in October for Ruby's blessing so looking forward to getting together!!!
ReplyDelete