Roden 5


Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ahhhh.......the Beach

So, the beach is one of my favorite places to be. There's just something about that sticky, salty air, the crashing of waves all night long, early morning jogs in the fog, and endless entertainment for the kids that I love. Throw in a ton of family and you've got a great vacation.
This year we had a great camp spot that had plenty of room for all 40 of us. Mark even came down for half of the week, which was so exciting for the kids and for me. Highlights for me are always riding bikes at Newport, jogging and walking along the beautiful marina, the family talent show that attracts perfect strangers, and spending time with all of our great family.
These are just a few of the pics I took. I'm already looking forward to next year!









No comments:

Post a Comment