Derek's been doing nothing but playing baseball for the last month and a half it seems. He's on the Mariners ( I have no pictures of him, yet!). They haven't won too many games, but he's done well, and I think they have fun regardless. The weather has been a little chilly. I am still waiting for the games that we can go enjoy without shivering the entire time.
Janie started soccer a couple of weeks ago, and today she scored her first ever goal! Again, I have no pictures yet. She was so excited. Her game day started out rough with two falls and two cries, but she went back in the game and was able to score.
Here are some pics from our annual dance trip to St. George. Don't let the girls in swimmming suits fool you, it wasn't that warm. When you look forward to some sunshine for so long, it's a little disapointing when it's chilly. We still had fun, though, and at least there was good company and good food!


Iceberg shakes and fries for dinner? Of course, we're on vacation!

We stopped by the temple one night after dinner to check out the visitor's center and grounds. Very pretty.

Every year I tell Meghan that we are not going to Chuck-A-Rama again, but every year she talks us into it. Don't get me wrong, I like the food. I just tend to eat waaaay too much. I triumphed this year, though. No sickness! We were all much more restrained and we felt better because of it.

The girls had their last recital of the year in April.


Finally, at the end of April, Mark turned 39! He is such a great dad and husband. We are very thankful for him and all he does for our family.

We are looking forward to a fun trip to Disneyland soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment