
We just had a great Christmas, better than we deserve. Of course, since I got a new video camera, I completely spaced taking any still pics. This one is of all the kids at Aunt Shauna and Uncle Stephen's on Christmas Eve wearing their new pjs.

Here's our kids, right before Santa came. If I would've taken a picture on Christmas morning you could have seen the shock on their faces when they opened the Wii. They were so certain mom and dad would never allow video games in their home that they didn't even dare ask for one. Good thing Santa loves them!

On Christmas morning we woke up to a real, bonafide blizzard. I have video of it, but I'm not skilled enough yet to put it here. This is the day after Christmas, after a back-breaking hour of heavy shoveling (not done by these kids, btw!).
wow! I'm impressed... who are all the extra kids? I've got to get a family one going too... even just to record the funny things the kids say that I forget the next day... looking forward to the Treseder Compound at Doheny - did you get the big tent too? soo funny... Happy New Year, but really.. happy back to school day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Derek!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dan, Bon, Savs, Park, Ella & Alison